On December 27, the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia awarded the best
Georgia's ducation, science, culture and ministry awarded the best representatives in the Georgian sport’s world of 2018.
The member of our Federation Mrs. Eliso Bedoshvili, who is the Head coach of the Georgian National team of rhythmic gymnastics, and three times world cup winner, and the winner of the European championship in the group (1990), had been awarded with ‘’The best judge of Georgian in 2018’’.
The weightlifter, Lasha Talakhadze earned the best sportsman of 2018.
In addition to the best sportsman, also were awarded:
• The best woman sportsman of Georgia - Nino Odzelashvili - Sambo
• The best young sportsman - Revaz Davitadze
• The best athlete in non-Olympic sports - Levan Saginashvili - arm wrestling
• The best coach - Giorgi Asanidze - weightlifting
• The best federation - wrestling federation
• The best team - football team
• Best Manager - Levan Kobiashvili - GFF President
• The best paralympiline athlete - Irma Khetsuriani - fencing
• The best paralympic sportsman is a male - Zviad Gogochuri - judo
• Giorgi Chakvetadze ("GENT"), 19-year-old midfielder of Georgian football team, was to be the year's founder who had scored the first goal in history in UEFA League
• The Ministry awarded the Georgian Chess Federation with the highest award for the 43rd World Chess Olympiad in Batumi
We congratulate all the winners, especially Ms. Bedoshvili, and we wish her future success and progress.